- Boston University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1976
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D., 1979
- New York University, LL.M., 1983
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- New Haven County and Connecticut Bar Associations
- 1979, Connecticut and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Author: 'Home Offices, A Brilliant Deduction,' The Compleat Lawyer, Summer, 1985
Frank Pietrosimone has been a member of the Hamden Community since 1980. He was very active in the Hamden Chamber of Commerce, having served on its Board of Directors and, specifically, as its President from 1991-1992. He also served on the Hamden Board of Education for five years, on the Church Street School Building Committee, and as Chairperson of the Helen Street School Building Committee.
Mr. Pietrosimone is a 1972 graduate of Notre Dame High School, West Haven, Connecticut. He received his undergraduate degree, magnum cum laude, from Boston University in 1976, his JD degree in 1979 from the University of Pittsburgh Law School and a Master of Legal Letters degree in Taxation from New York University in 1983.
Mr. Pietrosimone concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, business formations and estate planning. He is a member of both the New Haven County and Connecticut Bar Associations.