- Hamden High School, Class of 1980
- University of Connecticut at Storrs, B.A., cum laude, 1984
- George Washington University Law School, J.D. with Honors, 1990
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Business and Commercial Real Estate Law
- Business Organizations
- Landlord / Tenant
- Connecticut Bar Association (Member, Real Estate Committee)
- State Bar of Connecticut (Member in good standing since 1990)
- New Haven County Bar Association (Member, Real Estate Committee)
- 1990, Connecticut
- 1990, U.S. Federal Court, District of Connecticut
- Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Hamden Land Conservation Trust (Board Member, Vice President, Chair of Acquisition Committee)
- Hamden Rotary Club
- Commissioner of the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission
Attorney Begemann’s practice is primarily focused on the areas of real estate and business law. Prior to joining Gesmonde, Pietrosimone & Sgrignari, LLC, Attorney Begemann maintained his own law practice in Hamden. His previous legal experience includes practicing real estate, litigation and business law with a large law firm in Fairfield County, working as a manager and title underwriter in the title insurance industry, working as Counsel to a national mortgage lender and home builder, and working for a local real estate lawyer and title company performing real estate closings, title searches, and the resolution of complicated title issues. Attorney Begemann currently handles residential and commercial real estate transactions for buyers and sellers; residential and commercial lease and financing transactions; the establishment of business entities, and the review of business contracts. He also handles residential and commercial evictions and mortgage foreclosures.
Attorney Begemann is admitted to practice in both Connecticut State Court and the United States District Court for Connecticut.
Attorney Begemann is a lifelong resident of New Haven County, Connecticut. He grew up in Hamden, CT, graduating from Hamden High School. He then attended the University of Connecticut at Storrs, where he majored in Political Science, graduating in 1984 with a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude. After working as a Legislative Aide in the Connecticut General Assembly, he attended the George Washington University Law School, graduating in 1990 with Honors. He then returned to Hamden, where he now resides.
He is active in the local community, including the Hamden Regional Chamber of Commerce, The Hamden Land Conservation Trust, the Hamden Rotary Club and Commissioner of the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission.